Grant Review Process
pmiCME conducts a multi-level and focused review of the educational elements of each grant submission.
All product specifications and fees associated with the grant proposal can be found in the Education Partner Guidebook
The grant proposal must include the following components for review by a pmiCME Medical Director as part of a standard program quality assurance check and to ensure that all accreditation requirements, as detailed in this Guidebook, are met:
Criteria for Grant Review
- Proposed activity and learning format (note any specifications around attendee engagement: e.g, room set, technology elements, etc.)
- Target audience(s)
- Learning objectives (phrased to be actionable and measurable and to map to the desired changes in knowledge, competence and performance provided in the proposal)
- Proposed faculty list—name(s) and affiliation(s)
- Documented clinical gaps and Needs Assessment to be addressed by educational activity: describe specific gaps and provide references
- Desired educational outcomes (changes in knowledge, competence or performance that should result from participation in this activity)
- Reference list
The Education Partner must submit each grant proposals for review by pmiCME prior to submission as well as provide a copy of the final submission documents for pmiCME files.